Business News - The Last 24 HoursDoubleLine's Gundlach says to stay away from Deutsche Bank securities for now
CNBC - 35 min 49 sec ago
DoubleLine Capital CEO Jeffrey Gundlach said Thursday that investors should tread carefully when trading Deutsche Bank AG shares.
- CNBC - Here's why a single report on Deutsche Bank can hit the markets - 52 min 49 sec ago
- BBC - US stocks dragged by Deutsche Bank fall - 1 hour 9 min ago
- China Daily - Deutsche Bank CEO 'rules out' govt support - 20 hours 19 min ago
- New York Times - Deutsche Bank Is the Darling of the Short-Sellers - 20 hours 48 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Dump Deutsche Bank ETNs Now - 1 hour 20 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Deutsche Bank Is Now Smaller Than Twitter - 2 hours 14 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Deutsche Bank is getting slammed again - 3 hours 12 min ago
- Zacks - The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Amazon, MasterCard, Boeing, Deutsche Bank and TiVo - 6 hours 49 min ago
- CNN Video - Deutsche Bank is a $2 trillion problem - 52 min 20 sec ago
Top analyst sees OPEC deal contributing to ‘significant’ big oil earnings growth
CNBC - 47 min 49 sec ago
OPEC's plan to limit oil output could boost crude prices next year and help energy companies return to earnings growth, Doug Terreson said.
- CNBC - Oil is surging, but your oil ETF is still losing you money—here's why - 1 hour 43 min ago
- CNN - Why OPEC's oil deal won't mean a spike in gas prices - 9 hours 13 min ago
- BBC - Oil eases as market doubts Opec output cut agreement - 11 hours 13 min ago
- France24 - Oil prices surge after OPEC agrees surprise cut in production - 14 hours 11 min ago
- Reuters - Oil prices climb on OPEC deal, lack of detail caps gains - 19 hours 25 min ago
- New York Times - Oil Prices Soar on Tentative OPEC Deal to Cut Production - 20 hours 21 min ago
- AP - OPEC reaches preliminary accord to curb oil production - 20 hours 49 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - Oil Rises Even as OPEC Oil Production Cuts Already Questioned - 3 hours 14 min ago
- Zacks - 5 Energy Mutual Funds to Play OPEC Oil Production Cut - 5 hours 22 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Goldman Says OPEC Deal May Add Up To $10 To Price Of Oil, Two Days After Cutting Oil Price Target By $7 - 9 hours 9 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Want To Gamble On Higher Oil Prices After OPEC Deal? Buy This Oil Company - 9 hours 44 min ago
AP Explains: What does OPEC's tentative deal mean for oil?
AP - 49 min 44 sec ago
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) -- OPEC nations have agreed in theory that they need to reduce their production to help boost global oil prices during a meeting in Algeria, but a major disagreement between regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran still may derail any cut. What happened to oil p ...
- CNBC - OPEC's 'truce' will probably jump start the very US shale drilling it has tried to kill - 3 hours 44 min ago
- Reuters - Relief arrives for U.S. shale firms as OPEC folds in price battle - 4 hours 43 min ago
- Indiatimes - OPEC deal shows cartel's resolve and desperation - 4 hours 51 min ago
- Wall Street Journal - Stocks Lifted by Prospective OPEC Deal - 10 hours 23 min ago
- CNN - OPEC cut lifts markets; Yellen speaks; Stumpf testifies - 11 hours 18 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - OPEC's Surprising Decision Can Work Out Well For Chevron - 20 min 23 sec ago
- BusinessInsider - OPEC just reached a surprising deal — here's what comes next - 3 hours 9 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Iraq Revolts, Says "We Cannot Accept" OPEC Deal In This Form - 4 hours 10 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - OPEC Agrees on Need for Oil-Output Cut - At A Glance - 4 hours 17 min ago
- Zacks - OPEC Surprises With Production Cut: Energy ETFs Soar - 6 hours 24 min ago
- Naked Capitalism - Fade OPEC - 11 hours 28 min ago
- FT Alphaville - FirstFT – Opec agrees on output cut, inside the minds of bankers and why some people die younger - 15 hours 7 min ago
- SCMP - Bounce in Chinese oil-related stocks after OPEC’s surprise cut in output - 15 hours 43 min ago
- Reuters Video - OPEC deal bullish for U.S. shale - 6 hours 8 min ago
- CNN Video - OPEC's secretary general on 'historic' oil deal - 6 hours 57 min ago
If elected, Clinton under pressure to appoint tough Wall Street sheriffs
Reuters - 51 min 34 sec ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic Party progressives intent on reining in Wall Street are pushing Hillary Clinton to choose people to head the Treasury, SEC and other agencies who will crack down on big banks if she wins the White House on Nov. 8.
- Indiatimes - Qualcomm in talks to buy NXP Semiconductors: Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 6 min ago
- Reuters - Wall Street lower as oil pulls back - 6 hours 9 min ago
- BusinessInsider - These are the new NYC restaurants Wall Street should check out this fall - 1 hour 35 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Wall Street Breakfast: Pressure Builds On Wells Fargo - 9 hours 24 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - The Chinese Banks Eating Wall Street's Lunch (in Asia) - 13 hours 55 min ago
- Zero Hedge - "More Politics Than Anything Else" - Wall Street Reacts To The OPEC Oil Production Cut Deal - 23 hours 59 min ago
- Reuters Video - OPEC deal fuels Wall Street - 23 hours 37 min ago
Wells Fargo worker retaliation claims rile up Congress
CNN - 1 hour 2 min ago
Members of Congress are alarmed over horror stories from Wells Fargo workers who say they were fired after blowing the whistle on illegal activity.
- CNBC - Mike Mayo: Heads need to roll at Wells Fargo if anything's going to get fixed - 1 hour 59 min ago
- Reuters - Wells Fargo faces DoJ sanction over soldiers' car loans: Bloomberg - 2 hours 1 min ago
- CNN - Wells Fargo boss grilling by Congress: Round 2 - 6 hours 48 min ago
- AP - Wells Fargo CEO to face lawmakers with better defense - 12 hours 49 min ago
- New York Times - House Panel Questions Fed Chief on Wells Fargo Scandal - 19 hours 53 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - Wells Fargo CEO Faces Latest Congressional Grilling --Live Analysis - 1 hour 49 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Wells Fargo To Be Sanctioned By DOJ For Improperly Seizing Soldiers' Cars - 2 hours 35 min ago
- Time Business - Lawmakers Slam Wells Fargo CEO at House Financial Services Committee Hearing - 3 hours 53 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Wells Fargo workers say they were fired for reporting 'gaming' of sales quotas (WFC) - 5 hours 19 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Looking For Buy Signal On Wells Fargo? Watch Insiders - 5 hours 35 min ago
- WSJ Video - Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo - 2 hours 57 min ago
- MarketWatch Video - Wells Fargo CEO Questioned About Stock Sales - 3 hours 3 min ago
- CNN Video - California stops banking with Wells Fargo - 4 hours 10 min ago
Salesforce is said to question Microsoft-LinkedIn deal in Europe
CNBC - 1 hour 23 min ago
Microsoft outmuscled its rival Salesforce this year to buy LinkedIn, the professional social network, for $26.2 billion, the New York Times reports.
- New York Times - Salesforce Is Said to Question Microsoft-LinkedIn Deal in Europe - 2 hours 43 min ago
- China Daily - Microsoft eyes huge potential in China's rising cloud market - 17 hours 49 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has lost one of his key lieutenants: Qi Lu (MSFT) - 3 hours 25 min ago
- SCMP - Microsoft creates new AI research group as Qi Lu leaves - 4 hours 3 min ago
- TechCrunch - Microsoft forms new AI Research Group led by Harry Shum - 6 hours 40 min ago
Luxury automakers to Tesla: We're coming for you
CNBC - 1 hour 25 min ago
Mercedes, BMW, Audi and practically every other luxury automaker is gunning for Tesla with a slew of high-end electric vehicles.
- CNBC - Tesla 'on Autopilot' crashes into tourist bus in Germany - 2 hours 4 min ago
- Indiatimes - Tesla's Elon Musk directs staff to give no more discounts on new cars - 3 hours 11 min ago
- Reuters - Tesla's Musk to employees: no more discounts on new cars - 5 hours 45 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Tesla Fremont Expansion: I Think Trip Is Wrong - 1 hour 14 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Renault just unveiled a gorgeous supercar concept to take on Tesla in the future - 1 hour 43 min ago
- TechCrunch - Tales from a Tesla Model S at 200k miles - 2 hours 30 min ago
- Zacks - Tesla (TSLA) Will Stick to No-Discount Policy, Assures Musk - 9 hours 49 sec ago
Viacom-CBS reunion proposal seeks to fix Redstone's mistake
CNN - 1 hour 26 min ago
With due respect to Tom Freston, the Redstones finally made the obvious decision by moving to hand control of Viacom to CBS chief Leslie Moonves. It just took them a long, at times painful decade to get there.
- New York Times - In Letter, Redstones Urge Viacom and CBS to Explore Merger - 6 hours 45 min ago
- Reuters - Sumner Redstone's National Amusements calls on CBS, Viacom to merge - 7 hours 56 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - 5 Things to Read Today: OPEC Sees a Deal, Redstone Firm Wants Viacom-CBS Merger, Small-Town Police Fight Opioids, Digital Stickers and More - 19 hours 25 min ago
UBS cuts Disney’s estimates, but bullish for 2017 on film slate
CNBC - 1 hour 33 min ago
UBS reduced its fourth-quarter earnings projections for Disney, but maintained an optimistic long-term outlook.
- Indiatimes - UBS CEO says clients remained risk averse in Q3 - 10 hours 44 min ago
- Reuters - UBS CEO says clients remained risk averse in third-quarter - 12 hours 14 min ago
China Yuan "quite a way" from being a reserve currency - Lew
Indiatimes - 1 hour 54 min ago
Speaking in Mexico City, Lew added that the widespread use of the U.S. dollar as a global reserve currency was a singular feature of the U.S. economy.
- Indiatimes - China concerned over its workers' security after Baloch threat - 8 hours 26 min ago
- China Daily - Chinese investors step up to New Zealand hotel challenge - 10 hours 49 min ago
- BusinessInsider - China has the markets totally fooled - 2 hours 46 min ago
- Zero Hedge - "It’s A Lot More Negative Than People Think" - China Beige Book Issues Stark Warning About The Economy - 21 hours 1 min ago
- CNN Video - Chinese billionaire warns of real estate 'bubble' - 6 hours 31 min ago
Why Amazon's stock keeps hitting all-time highs
CNBC - 2 hours 36 min ago
Another day, another reason for Jeff Bezos to smile.
- CNBC - Amazon doesn't have desire to be long-haul delivery business, analyst says - 21 hours 37 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Amazon Prime members have access to one of the best smartphone deals out there right now - 1 hour 33 min ago
- Wall Street Pit - Amazon Prime Delivery: Would You Trust the Mailman Inside Your Home? - 2 hours 34 min ago
- TechCrunch - Amazon to spend $2.5M on university competition to build “socialbot” - 2 hours 54 min ago
- Zacks - Amazon to Premiere Half-Hour Three Comedy Series in 2017 - 7 hours 4 min ago
- MarketWatch Video - Amazon Could Soon Compete with UPS and FedEx - 20 hours 56 min ago
- WSJ Video - Amazon Could Soon Compete with UPS and FedEx - 20 hours 56 min ago
India to grow at more than 7 per cent: IMF
Indiatimes - 3 hours 14 min ago
India adopted structural reforms to attract more foreign direct investment and passed a legislation to allow a national tax that will create a more integrated economy.
- Indiatimes - Time to act tough; no negative impact on economy: India Inc - 8 hours 33 min ago
US economy less sluggish in 2nd qtr; companies investing more
Indiatimes - 3 hours 15 min ago
Gross domestic product expanded at a 1.4 percent annual rate, the Commerce Department said on Thursday in its third estimate of GDP.
- AP - US economy grew at 1.4 percent rate in spring - 7 hours 19 min ago
- New York Times - US Economy Grew at 1.4 Percent Rate in Spring - 7 hours 31 min ago
- Indiatimes - Fed's primal divide: Is US economy overheating or stuck in a rut? - 20 hours 41 min ago
- BusinessInsider - The US economy was stronger last quarter than we first thought (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, USD, DXY, TLT, TLO) - 7 hours 49 min ago
Walmart is making a comeback. Watch out, Amazon?
CNN - 3 hours 39 min ago
Can anything stop Amazon? Don't rule out a little retailer based in Arkansas. What's its name again? Oh yeah. Walmart.
- CNBC - Wal-Mart in talks to buy stake in Indian online retailer Flipkart: Report - 11 hours 47 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - 5 Reasons Wal-Mart May Want a Slice of India's Flipkart - 3 hours 24 min ago
- Zacks - Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Wal-Mart Stores, McDonald's, Target, TJX Companies and Molson Coors Brewing Co. - 6 hours 49 min ago
Top central banker's Clinton donation puts Fed in political crosshairs
CNBC - 3 hours 41 min ago
A Fed president defends Federal Reserve Gov. Lael Brainard's donation to Democrat Hillary Clinton's campaign.
- Reuters - Fed tells one of China's top banks to boost oversight - 4 hours 59 min ago
Apple sets up R&D centre in Beijing
Indiatimes - 4 hours 45 min ago
It will have 500 employees, and will focus on developing computer hardware, communications, audio and video equipment, consumer electronics technology etc.
- CNBC - Barclays removes Apple as a 'top pick' due to near-term stock risk - 6 hours 50 min ago
- China Daily - Apple sets up first R&D center in Beijing - 10 hours 49 min ago
- Indiatimes - Apple partners with Deloitte in pitch to business - 20 hours 47 min ago
- BusinessInsider - A top Apple analyst says next year's iPhones will be made out of glass (AAPL) - 1 hour 58 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - The Good News About Apple's Future Dividend Prospects That No One Is Talking About - 3 hours 37 min ago
- Time Business - Apple Unveils Plans for London Headquarters at Redeveloped Power Station - 3 hours 57 min ago
- TechCrunch - Apple launches Enhanced Editions of “A Game of Thrones” on iBooks - 4 hours 19 min ago
- Zacks - Apple Pushes into Enterprise Space with Deloitte Partnership - 4 hours 43 min ago
- Reuters Video - LVMH's digital drive takes time despite Apple hire - 5 hours 53 min ago
Honda boss : We want a fast decision on Brexit
BBC - 5 hours 9 min ago
Following the UK's vote for Brexit, Japanese car manufacturer Honda reaffirms its commitment to the UK as a major manufacturing base., but says it wants a "fast decision" on Brexit.
- BBC - Liam Fox: Brexit is a 'golden opportunity' - 9 hours 15 min ago
- Indiatimes - Bank of Finland cuts Europe growth forecasts on Brexit, Italy problems - 11 hours 11 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Renzi: The UK should not expect special deal on Brexit - 2 hours 14 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Mitie Group PLC - Overblown Brexit Fears Offer Investors Chance To Clean Up - 4 hours 19 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - Brexit & Beyond: More U.K. Stimulus; Apple's London HQ; Great Depression Averted - 21 hours 45 min ago
PepsiCo's drinks, snacks boost sales in North America
Indiatimes - 5 hours 20 min ago
The Atlanta beverage maker has also been working on diversifying its lineup of drinks and changing up cans and bottles to be more appealing to customers.
- CNN - Pepsi beats Coke thanks to junk food - 5 hours 47 min ago
- CNBC - PepsiCo CFO says it had a good quarter because it's selling more nutritious stuff - 5 hours 53 min ago
- AP - PepsiCo 3Q results beat Street; raises full-year guidance - 8 hours 19 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - Stocks to Watch: Intra-Cellular Therapies, PepsiCo, Genocea Bio - 1 hour 51 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - PepsiCo's CEO (PEP) Indra Nooyi on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript - 3 hours 24 min ago
- Zacks - Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 Earnings & Revenues, Lifts EPS Outlook - 5 hours 50 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - Pepsi Raises Outlook on Strong Growth in North American Sales - 8 hours 54 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Pepsi beats on the top and bottom lines and raises guidance - 9 hours 6 min ago
US jobless claims rise less than expected
Indiatimes - 6 hours 19 min ago
Initial claims for state unemployment benefits rose 3,000 to a seasonally adjusted 254,000 for the week ended Sept. 24, the Labor Department said on Thursday.
- CNBC - US weekly jobless claims smaller than forecast in latest sign layoffs are scarce - 7 hours 43 min ago
- Reuters - U.S. jobless claims rise less than expected - 7 hours 46 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - Weekly Jobless Claims Keep Looking Great - 6 hours 9 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Jobless Claims Joke Of The Day - 7 hours 42 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Initial jobless claims rose less than expected - 7 hours 49 min ago
Fed's Lockhart wants to see more improvement before hiking U.S. rates
Reuters - 7 hours 33 min ago
ORLANDO, Fla. (Reuters) - A top U.S. Federal Reserve official said on Thursday he supported the U.S. central bank's decision to leave interest rates unchanged at its policy meeting earlier this month until there was more evidence the economy is approaching the Fed's goal of full employment and 2 per ...
- CNBC - Mohamed El-Erian: Fed is behind the curve and should hike rates - 8 hours 52 min ago
- TechCrunch - VC Venky Ganesan on interest rates, diamonds, and quietly imploding startups - 1 hour 50 min ago
- Morningstar - A Mixed Quarter for Interest Rates, but Credit Continues Its Rally - 9 hours 19 min ago
- BusinessInsider - FED'S MESTER: 'We could risk a recession' if interest rates don't go up now - 23 hours 35 min ago
New Adidas CEO sets off in pursuit of Nike
Reuters - 8 hours 54 min ago
BERLIN (Reuters) - Closing the gap on clear market leader Nike is the challenge facing new Adidas boss Kasper Rorsted when the Dane takes charge of the world's second biggest sportswear brand from the start of October.
- CNN - Female CEOs are at record level in 2016, but it's still only 5% - 9 hours 25 min ago
- Reuters - VW brand CEO expects 2016 auto sales to grow year-over-year - 13 hours 41 min ago
- Indiatimes - Aditya Birla Retail appoints Mohit Kampani as CEO - 17 hours 28 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Cantel Medical's (CMN) CEO Jorgen Hansen on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript - 23 min 43 sec ago
- BusinessInsider - Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo is launching his group fitness startup in December - 4 hours 15 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - McDonald’s Dividend Increase Another Sign Turnaround Is Working: CEO - 4 hours 24 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers, Major UK Construction Firm CEO Warns - 12 hours 49 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - Video: Some CEOs Drive Digital Transformation Even Faster Than IT - 16 hours 20 min ago
- WSJ Video - J&J CEO Gorsky on Wellness and Prevention - 3 hours 1 min ago
- MarketWatch Video - Some CEOs Drive Digital Transformation Even Faster Than IT - 22 hours 34 min ago
Takata should file for bankruptcy protection, all five bidders say: sources
Reuters - 9 hours 41 min ago
TOKYO (Reuters) - All five bidders seeking to bail out Japan's beleaguered Takata Corp have presented restructuring plans that require the air bag maker to file for bankruptcy protection, people with knowledge of the process told Reuters.
- Indiatimes - Feedback sought on draft law to fix bankruptcy in banks, insurance companies - 22 hours 20 min ago
- New York Times - Sandwich Chain Cosi Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy - 23 hours 36 min ago
Commerzbank plans to cut 9,600 jobs
BBC - 9 hours 55 min ago
Germany's second-biggest lender, Commerzbank, is planning to cut nearly 9,600 jobs and cease dividend payments for the first time.
- Indiatimes - Commerzbank says to cut 9,600 jobs by 2020 - 10 hours 18 min ago
- Reuters - Commerzbank says to cut nearly 10,000 jobs, halt dividend - 10 hours 24 min ago
- NY Post - Commerzbank to slash 10,000 jobs, eliminate dividend - 6 hours 24 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Pain Spreads To Germany's Second Biggest Bank: Commerzbank Scraps Dividend, Fires 20% Of Workforce - 10 hours 12 min ago
- Reuters Video - Commerzbank confirms 9,600 job cuts - 7 hours 57 min ago
Google, Facebook, Amazon and others have teamed up to make AI seem less creepy
CNBC - 11 hours 39 min ago
Some of the most profitable companies in the world are joining forces to create a new nonprofit.
- BBC - Google, Facebook, Amazon join forces on future of AI - 21 hours 50 min ago
- CNN - Facebook, Google, Amazon create group to ease AI concerns - 22 hours 28 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Facebook has shifted the focus of its ad tech platform Atlas and moved it into its measurement division (FB) - 54 min 29 sec ago
- Seeking Alpha - Facebook: Drawdowns, Alpha And Probability Of Outperformance - 2 hours 43 min ago
- Time Business - Google, Facebook and More Join Forces for Ethical AI - 5 hours 48 min ago
- Zacks - Facebook, WhatsApp at Loggerheads with German Authorities - 7 hours 20 min ago
- TechCrunch - Facebook at Work will launch on October 10 in London - 8 hours 12 min ago
Danish drug maker Novo Nordisk to lay 1,000 employees
Indiatimes - 12 hours 29 min ago
One of the world's leading makers of diabetes medicines says half the job cuts are expected to be in Denmark.
- AP - Danish drug maker Novo Nordisk to lay 1,000. - 12 hours 49 min ago
- Reuters - Novo Nordisk to axe 1,000 jobs in cost-cutting drive - 13 hours 6 min ago
Samsung in 'exploding washing machines' probe
BBC - 13 hours 10 min ago
Samsung has confirmed it is in talks with US consumer watchdogs after a lawsuit against the firm over "exploding" washing machines.
- Indiatimes - Samsung in talks with US regulator on washing machine safety issues - 16 hours 5 min ago
- CNBC - After Note 7, Samsung is now facing safety issues with some washing machines - 16 hours 58 min ago
- Reuters - Samsung expects to get over 80 percent of recalled Note 7s in South Korea by October 1 - 18 hours 2 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Samsung made a microwave that costs $500 — Consumer Reports tried to see if it's worth the price - 1 hour 38 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Samsung And LG Move To ALD For Flexible OLEDs, Could Push Applied Materials Out Of The Market - 3 hours 57 min ago
- SCMP - Samsung insists Note 7 in China is safe after 6th reported battery explosion - 7 hours 36 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - Exploding Samsung Washing Machines Add to Company’s Woes - 8 hours 14 min ago
- NY Post - Your Samsung washing machine might blow up ‘like a bomb’ - 22 hours 15 min ago
- TechCrunch - Some of Samsung’s washing machines are reportedly exploding now, too - 23 hours 8 min ago
- Time Business - Consumers Warned Over Reports of Exploding Samsung Washers - 23 hours 42 min ago
IMF releases $102.1 million to Pakistan
Indiatimes - 13 hours 41 min ago
"Significant challenges remain for Pakistan in the post-program period, and the authorities' commitment to continue implementing strong policies."
- China Daily - IMF chief sees lower US growth, calls trade barriers 'malpractice' - 17 hours 49 min ago
Insuring India: The $900m stock listing
BBC - 18 hours 1 min ago
One of India's biggest insurance firms is looking to raise $900m (£690m) in the country's biggest stock market listing in six years.
- CNBC - What could bring volatility back to the stock market - 23 hours 31 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Stock Market Performance On Election Years - 1 hour 54 min ago
- Zacks - Stock Market News for September 29, 2016 - 6 hours 13 min ago
Google-backed Mobvoi to take on Apple watch
China Daily - 20 hours 19 min ago
Mobvoi's smart watch. [Photo/chumenwenwen.com] Mobvoi Inc, a Chinese artificial intelligence startup backed by Google Inc, is eyeing to take on Apple Inc in the latter's home turf with a smart watch, which enables consumers to order pizzas, hail cabs and make restaurants bookin ...
- BusinessInsider - Google's cloud chief just explained why Google changed the name of its work product again - 2 hours 19 min ago
- TechCrunch - Google’s Cloud Machine Learning service is now in public beta - 2 hours 19 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Google's Allo: The Imperfect Breakthrough - 6 hours 23 min ago
CBS and Viacom, Long Split, May Be Told to Consider Reuniting
New York Times - 23 hours 47 min ago
Sumner Redstone’s holding company, which controls the two media giants, is said to be sending letters instructing the companies to consider a merger.
- 24/7 Wall St. - National Instruments Proposes Merger of Viacom and CBS - 4 hours 29 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Sizing Up A Viacom And CBS Merger - 5 hours 54 min ago
- Reuters Video - Breakingviews: CBS-Viacom drama - 4 hours 21 min ago